19 March 2013

|MY GIRLY PARADISE|
Things that make me happy.
 This week my big "happy" 5 includes: 

STATEMENT JEWELLERY
Always creates a stand-out look with minimum effort and it's very trendy at the moment!
MAC MAKEUP
Yessss...My new obsession with Mac. I've always been a fan but now I'm obsessed. My common sense always tells me "you don't need this" but somehow I manage to ignore it at least once a week...Oh well, who doesn't?
LE MACARON
So you know the saying "the easiest way to a man's heart (is through his stomach"? They must be talking about Macaroons.  The absolute key to anyone's heart...The most sophisticated French delicacy of all. Simply irresistible!
BOOTIES
I've been searching for a pair of booties almost to the point of obsession! I wanted something I could wear everyday (not too high) but if in need, something I could wear when going out as well. And my "shoe hunt" finally ended successfully with a pair 
of these studded black booties!
A NEW DRESS
Especially when it's something that you found by accident! It was definitely the case for me this time!

What's your big "happy" 5?